Ethereum Price Prediction2022 is $2557 (Aggregated)
Crowdwisdom360 Poll: 71% Predict ETH will reach $2k in August
Ethereum Price Prediction 2023 is $3394
Ethereum Price Prediction 2025 is $6189
Ethereum Price Prediction 2030 is $32652
The Current Outlook is Partially Positive
Ethereum USD Price Today
The Price of Ethereum $ETH is $1583 which is 5.85% lower than 24 hours ago. The market is $192 B and the Trading Volume is $18 B
- Ethereum price is trading 10% lower from its recent peak in July
- Some Experts argue that ETH price may consolidate or even trend lower as the hype over The Merge comes to an end
- Some others are arguing that ETH price could go down to $1500 in the next few days
- We believe July Inflation data will be a big trigger for Ethereum’s moves in August
Ethereum Price Prediction 2022, 2025 and 2030
- There are no pending Expert forecasts for 2022 at the moment. However, Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin believes that the ‘Merge’ has not been priced in yet and is likely to be priced in only after the Merge is complete in September.
Here are our aggregated forecasts
MaxEthereum Price Prediction 2022$2557Ethereum Price Prediction 2025$6189Ethereum Price Prediction 2030$32652
Is Ethereum a Good Investment?
Ethereum has had two-loss years since its launch (after a hard fork with ETC) in 2016. The losses came in 2018 and 2019, the years when the Federal Reserve reduced the size of its balance sheet. The losses in 2022 have also followed the same pattern.
Ethereum’s PriceDec 31st, 2021$3683Dec 31st, 2020$738Dec 31st, 2019$130Dec 31st, 2018$133Dec 31st, 2017$757Dec 31st, 2016$8
In the meanwhile, here is our forecast question for the day.
Ethereum Price Performance in 2022
Ethereum’s PerformanceLast 5 days-8.6%Last 30 days+48.8%Year to Date-58.1%
Ethereum Recovery: Has the Pump come to an end?
DeFi TVL has proven to be a strong predictor of future Ethereum prices. There has been a surge in TVL from July 13th. On July 13th, ETH was trading near $1k. At the moment, the data seems to be in a zone of unpredictability. If TVL goes down further, ETH price could fall below $1500.
The Ethereum Merge date is tentatively finalized for September 19th, 2022. The Merge enables the transition from proof of work to proof-of-stake. The Ethereum Mainnet will merge with the Beacon chain proof-of-stake consensus system. Instead of mining (like Bitcoin), POS will define the workings of the blockchain. That said, the Merge will not reduce gas fees.
Ethereum Price Prediction Today
IndicatorTrendOverall OutlookPartially Positive1. Market’s WisdomNeutral1b. Market DataNeutral1b. Technical RecommendationNeutral2. Crowd’s WisdomPositive2a. Crowd’s BuzzHigher2b. Social Media SentimentHigher
Crowdwisdom360 Insights: Will Ethereum go up?
Ethereum Forecast: Should you buy Ethereum now?
Ethereum price performance between 2017 and 2019 when the Fed reduced the size of its balance sheet. There was Massive volatility at that point.
Global wealth was much lower in 2017
- Global Wealth in 2017 = $280 Trillion
- Global Wealth in 2021= $530 Trillion (Could be revised lower to $ 400 Trillion in 2022)
The Market Cap of Cryptocurrencies = $1T
That said, Ethereum offers great opportunity in the long run
- Undisputed leader in the smart contracts space. One needs ETH to carry out transactions using Ethereum Layer-1 Blockchain
- Ethereum is present on most Metaverse’s which is clearly going to be one of the biggest growth areas over the next few years
- Most Altcoins use ERC Token framework, so as many Alts fail, the few that are left will continue to power Ethereum both in the short and long run
What is Ethereum?
- Ethereum is a Blockchain-based on Proof of work. It expands on the Bitcoin Blockchain by building smart contract features that are cumbersome to execute on Bitcoin
- ERC-20 is is a standard used on the Ethereum Blockchain to issue smart contracts in the form of Fungible Tokens. This standard can be used across a variety of products and services. Cryptocurrencies like Shiba Inu are issued through ERC-20 Token.
- ERC-721 is a standard to issue Non-Fungible Tokens
- Competitors of ETH: Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot
- Main Sources of Ethereum Value: ERC-20 Token Transactions, DeFi Contracts, NFT Transactions
- The circulating Supply of Ethereum is 121,661,205. Vitalik Buterin announced yesterday that once Merge is implemented, the number of Ethers issued every year will fall significantly with some analysts predicting that it will fall by as much as 90%. As a consequence, the number of coins circulating will fall as numerous coins are consumed by Network fees. This is called Ethereum Deflation.
What is Staking? What is Proof of Stake Consensus Mechanism?
The Proof of Stake model requires cryptocurrency holders to keep some of their coins as stake which can be used to verify transactions. It is an improved version of the Proof of Work model and makes an attack or hacks less likely or unfruitful. By keeping coins at stake, the stakeholders earn rewards.
Why is Ethereum Valuable?
- DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organisations): Unlike traditional organizational structures with clear leadership and top-down decision-making, DAOs work in a more democratic way with proposals voted by members of the blockchain.
- Most Altcoins do not have blockchains of their own. Instead, they issue ERC-20 Tokens from the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum charges a gas fee in the form of Ether (Eth) cryptocurrency for using the Ethereum Blockchain
- Metaverse: Almost all Metaverse platforms issue built on the Ethereum Blockchain. So while Ether itself is not used on
- DeFi Tokens: Ethereum is a dominant player in this space with most Tokens and Apps built on Ethereum
- Decentralized Apps (DApps) like Uniswap, Polymarket, etc
Read: Bitcoin Price Prediction
How to buy Ethereum?
Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Here are the steps to buy or Invest in Ethereum:
Requirements to buy Ethereum:
- Need to have a Crypto Exchange Account
- Need to Have a Crypto Wallet
Steps to Invest In Ethereum
- Choose a Crypto Exchange
- Create your account with the Crypto Exchange
- Fund Your Wallet
- Buy Ethereum
Ethereum can be purchased on the following websites/ apps –Coinbase, Binance, Robinhood, Crypto.com, Using a Decentralized Exchange, CEX.IO (Using a Credit or Debit Card), Kraken
Will Ethereum go up?
Note: Crowdwisdom360 collates Predictions and data from all over the net and has no in-house view on the likely trends in the Stocks or Crypto Coins. Please consult a registered investment advisor to guide you on your financial decisions.